I attended She Speaks Conference in Concord, NC July 25-27, 2013. This is an amazing conference for women who have a passion to share the message God placed in their your heart through speaking and/or writing.
There were tons of resources and I met some of the most amazing women. I am in the process of writing a book ( I’ll share more on that in another post…stay tuned) and I met with some of the top Christian publishers and agents. What an amazing time! The wealth of information was absolutely ridiculous! I was inspired, empowered and the transformation has begun.
Just thinking about how to sum up this amazing She Speaks experience sent my brain into overdrive. But, I wanted to share this awesome experience with you without writing a book. So, I decided to bring you 10 inspirational quotes that transformed my thinking and I hope will do the same for you.
SHE SPEAKS TRANSFORMATIONAL QUOTES
1. A goal without a date is just a dream. -Michael Hyatt
2. A vision is just words until your team makes it personal. -Lisa Allen
3. We cannot move so fast that we forget it’s a move of God. -Lysa Terkeurst
4. Humility means to bow your heart to God and agreeing with who He says you are. -Holly Gerth
5. Lord Humble me to a place of learning before leading. -Lysa Terkeurst.
6. If you are out of content it’s because you’re not spending enough time in the Word. -Sharon Glasgow
7. Humility and wisdom walk hand in hand. -Lysa Terkeurst
8. There is a part of God that people get to see through me being authentically me. -Holly Gerth
9. Your brand is merely your promise to people. It’s what they can expect from you. -Holly Gerth
10. I can’t expect other people to say yes to me, if I don’t say yes to myself. -Michael Hyatt
If you attended She Speaks, please share one or more of your favorites. If not, which quote is your favorite and why? I can’t wait to hear!
Check out my Facebook page and view the quick video I put together highlighting some of my favorites.